Not all pet insurance is the same, and with the range of treatment available rapidly increasing, it’s essential to choose the right insurance. You can then afford the very best treatment if the worst should happen.
That’s why we recommend Petplan®, the UK’s No.1 pet insurer with over 40 years’ experience in keeping pets healthy and happy.
These are some reasons why 9 out of 10 vets like us promote Petplan®:
- Their expert vet support team works with us to quickly assess any claim.
- They can pay us directly, so you often don’t have to pay upfront or fill in claim forms.
- They won’t put up your premium just because you make a claim.
- Unlike many insurers, they also cover dental illnesses and injuries.
- And if you’re worried that your pet might develop a long-term condition, their Covered For Life® policy gives you extra peace of mind knowing you’re covered, so long as you renew each year without a break in cover.
It’s easy to get the protection your pet deserves. To receive 4 weeks’ free Petplan® insurance visit us in practice or activate online today!
At Rosehill Vets, we pride ourselves on giving you the very best advice to help you care for your pet. Petplan® will also give you a 10% discount when you buy online.
Petplan is a trading name of Pet Plan Limited (Registered in England No. 1282939) and Allianz Insurance plc (Registered in England No. 84638), Registered office: 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Pet Plan Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority. Independent Vetcare Limited are an Appointed Representative of Pet Plan Limited. Independent Vetcare Limited is not part of the Allianz (UK) Group.